2018 Recreation Baseball
MinorsTeams selected 3/31 - Coaches will contact
Seasons: (Weather Permitting / Tentative Schedule)
Minors - Practices week of April 2nd (weather permitting)
Games Start Week of April 16th (2 -3 per week) and run to June 2nd.
Playoff and Championship June 8th. (Tentative)
2018 SCHEDULE SYSTEM (The 2017 schedule is online)
Welcome to the Minors Division
Mahwah Youth Baseball's Minors Division is for third- and fourth-graders.
Welcome to the 2018 Rec Season
Here is what you can expect and things to do
1. Your Team: Your coach will contact you after 3-31/2018
2. Clinics: Your player can attend a Pitching Clinic (for a fee) click here for more info
3. Equipment: Helmets, Bats, and Glove are your responsibility. You should check the bat link on the home page before you buy a bat. Helmets (shared) are in the equipment box, but you may want to purchase your own helmet. Catchers equipment is also available (shared) in the equipment box. Your coach will have a key to this box.
4. Uniforms: Your player will received a Uniform consisting of: Hat, Jersey and Grey Pants. You will need to provide plastic cleats, and baseball socks.
5. Practices and Game info will be posted according to the calendar of events (link above). Your coach will arrange practices, the league posts the game schedule.
6. Book mark this page. The schedule link, and other news will be found on this page
Practices will begin as soon as coaches and field availability can be confirmed.
Games will begin mid April
Stay tuned for emails from coached and league.
2018 Minors Division Contacts
2018 Minors Director -
Keith Savino - email@example.com
Tom Shea - firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Contacts and Feedback